- 2 cups prepared stuffing
- 1 can (14 oz) fire roasted tomatoes
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 pound chicken breast, cut into bite size pieces
- shredded mozzarella
- fresh basil
1. Put tomatoes (with juice) in medium bowl, add water and stuffing. Set aside while stuffing absorbs liquid.
2. Place chicken breast pieces in bottom of 9x13 baking dish.
3. Top chicken with mozzarella and fresh basil (tip: use scissors to cut it).
4. Cover chicken with stuffing mixture.
5. Put in oven preheated to 400 degrees. Bake for 30 minutes.
Hannah - It was fine. I don't really like stuffing. It's really mushy. I like the chicken, though. If you like stuffing then you would like this dish.
Olivia - It was very good. I loved the stuffing and the chicken. It was just like I was back at Thanksgiving.
Tanya - It was easy and the kids like it. That's good enough for me tonight!