Crazy day?!? Little time to cook? Try this simple, customizable recipe that won't break the bank.
- 1 pound chicken (we use boneless, skinless breast)
- 16 ounces pasta (try corkscrew. it's fun!)
- sliced & diced veggies (we've used green onions, cherry tomatoes, broccoli, carrots)
- 1.5 cups of Caesar Salad dressing
- grated parmesan cheese
1. Cook pasta according to directions on the package. Drain and set aside.
2. Meanwhile, cut chicken into bite-size bits. Saute in olive oil over medium-high heat until cooked through.
3. Combine drained pasta, chicken, veggies in large bowl. Mix in dressing. Put in fridge to cool.
4. Top with croutons and grated parmesan cheese.