- Smoked Salmon Hash & Eggs
- Copper River Sockeye with Corn and Tomato Salad
- Salmon with Fennel
- Asian Grilled Salmon with Roasted Brussels Sprouts
- Hoisin-Glazed Salmon
And of course, Olivia's all-time favorite recipe: Grilled Salmon with Avocado & Corn Salsa. Mmmmmm!
We've got another to add to the list... a so-simple recipe with a bit of kick!
- 1 can of spicy diced tomatoes
- dash of lime juice (eyeball this - maybe a tbsp?)
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- dash of chili powder (again, eyeballs - 1/2 tsp should do it)
- salmon fillets
- Preheat large saute pan on medium high
- Combine tomatoes and mayo in a shallow bowl
- Coat salmon fillets with tomato/mayo mixture & place in pan; top with remaining mayo mixture
- Cover and cook 3-4 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily with a fork
- Serve over rice
See... how easy is that! And healthy too, especially if you choose wild-caught.