- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 2 tsp. blackening seasoning
- 1 pound jumbo shrimp
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 8 oz. cut veggies (mushrooms, onions, bell peppers, etc)
- 8-10 fresh basil leaves, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup sherry
- 1 (16 oz) jar Alfredo Sauce
- 1 Tbsp. shredded Parmesan cheese
Preheat large saute pan on high 1-2 minutes. Place both seasonings and shrimp in bag; seal tightly and shake to coat. Add oil to pan; swirl to coat. Arrange shrimp, flat in pan, in single layer; cook 2 minutes without turning.
Add vegetables; rotate shrimp to top. Cover and cook 3-4 minutes, stirring often, until vegetables are tender.
Stir in remaining ingredients (except cheese); cook 1 minute.
Serve over prepared fettuccine. Sprinkle with cheese.
CALORIES (per 1/4 recipe) 490kcal; FAT 16g; CHOL 205mg; SODIUM 830mg; CARB 51g; FIBER 3g; PROTEIN 30g; VIT A 20%; VIT C 70%; CALC 10%; IRON 25%